Saturday, August 2, 2008

I love FOOD and Jamie Oliver

Now people I promise I study after this post as I've been procrastinating all day!

Right so onto todays topic.
I came across Jame Olivers website today (www.jamieoliver.com) - brilliant!

Heres a link to the recipe Im gonna have a hand at: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/desserts/rhubarb_and_custard_kinda_souffle

"I became a subscriber pretty quickly and asked the forum this question:
Hi everyone!
I'm a uni student from NZ and I live in a flat with four other lovely girls. Seeing as I'm way to poor to even start a kitchen item collection yet, I was wondering if its possible to use ceramic plain cups instead of ramekins? Or other types of cups for that matter. I really want to try out jamies rhubarb and custard souffle recipe. Looks good!
Advice anyone?"

Again, I would so appreciate advice from anyone out there who knows about this aye.

Ok thats me for today. I know it doesnt have much to do with OT but to me cooking is OT to
me!!

Cya!

No comments: