Nothing special I know, just a meander into Bellingham, Washington. My agenda is as follows:
- Drive into US, stop in first town (probably Blaine) and get myself a map book and some cheap gas!
- Continue driving til I get to Fairhaven, Bellingham. Where I spend a few hours at Village Books and the Historic Village.
- Drive to Bellis Fair Mall in north Bellingham - checkout the Target store there and use my staff discount card - woohoo! Wander around the other shops.
- Leave Bellignham and drive north to Lynden. Visit their Dutch museum and bakery. Have lunch.
- Drive back to Canada via Sumas on the border and continue onto Abbotsford and stop at the Christian bookstore 'House of James'. Definitely do some shopping there.
- Drive back home via Mission on the Lougheed Hwy.